Available for home enjoyment - packages, we also ship...
This tea is primarily grown in China’s Fujian province and is considered rare and exotic. It is hand picked and produces a very plain and delicate flavour.
- Blueberry White tea, blueberries, and natural blueberry flavour. $4.75**
- Monk’s Blend Smooth, with Madagascar Vanilla notes and a touch of pomegranate pungency. Finishes with a pecan-like flavour. $6.50**
- Pai Mu Tan Often referred to as White Peony. It has a fresh aromatic nature and a soft, mild, flavour with citrus and peach notes. Considered one of the most pure and natural of all teas. $3.75**
This type of tea has very distinctive aromas from vegetal to grassy and also contains naturally healthy elements, such as antioxidants. Medicinal qualities include acting as a stimulant, preventing fatigue and improving brain function.
- Mao Jian (organic) Hairy tips are slightly curled and brew a golden-coloured liquid with a sweet, subtle grassy aroma and taste. $8.75
- Vietnam Oolong A delicate green tea with a pale yellow-green colour, taste has light herbaceous notes. $8.00
- Mint Refreshing cool mint flavour. $6.50
- Citrus Mint Has a spearmint finish. $8.50
- Jasmine Pearls "Dragon" tears are lightly scented with jasmine and hand-rolled tight pearls. $14.75
- Gunpowder A strong "visually-masculine" tea, tightly hand-rolled into small pellets with a smoky, vegetal taste. $6.50
- Dragonwell Light, sweet, grassy with chestnut notes $17.50
- Genmaicha "Popcorn tea" with the added taste of toasted brown rice $9.75
Produces a golden-amber liquid colour with sweet and sometimes nutty flavour. Ideal for multiple infusions.
- Milk Indulge in the taste of a naturally sweetened tea with a milky aroma. A velvety smooth dessert tea with a light creaminess from the Wuyi Mountains in China’s Quangzhou province. $10.50
- Oriental Beauty This rare, Taiwanese dark Oolong produces golden-coloured liquid with a deep nutty and honey-flavoured fruit taste. $10.95
- Orange Blossom Exotic with a fruity Jasmine notes. $7.75
- Peach A refreshing light taste of fresh peaches. $10.95
The most consumed teas in North America.
- Earl Grey – Moonlight Black tea, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural vanilla, natural bergamot and natural crème flavours. $5.00
- Earl Grey – Lavender Black tea, lavender flowers, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural vanilla, natural bergamot and natural crème flavours. $5.00
- Earl Grey Cream A mellow version of this traditional tea. $15.98
- English Breakfast A blend of black teas from Assam, Sri Lanka and Kenya unfolds one of the most popular full-bodied tea blends available. $6.75
- Courtlodge – (orange peckoe) From Nuwara Eliya in Sri Lanka, this high-grown, single estate tea is full of sweet, floral aroma and character. Often noted as the “Champagne of Ceylon” teas. $5.00
- Masala Chai A taste of traditional Indian chai with exotic herbs and spices, flavoured with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. $9.50
- Darjeeling (2nd flush) This second flush Darjeeling provides bright liquor, full rounded flavour and a distinctive muscatel character. $16.95
- Organic Spiced Chai Spices abound, cardamom, ginger, pepper and cinnamon. $10.75
- Lapsang Souchong Dried over pine embers and oxidized in wood barrels. Smokey and smooth. $7.00
- Chocolate Chili Truffle What can be said, Chocolate spiced with chili pepper. YUM $8.00
- Apple Crunch Tart character of apple blended with Ceylon tea. $8.75
- Grand Marnier Delicious orange combined with tea. $8.75
- Summer Strawberry A taste of fresh strawberries. $8.75
- Spicy Cinnamon Crisp finish $7.50
- Yorkshire Harrogate Becomes golden with milk. $6.75
- Diamond Jubilee A blend of 5 different black teas. $7.50
- Queen Victoria Select green & black teas. $6.95
Originally designed for transporting, this tea was pressed into bricks, cakes and many other shapes; which were then carried by foot, pony or camel over the Himalayas to as far away as Russia. In China this is known as the only “true” black tea and some have sold for several thousand dollars.
- King Pu-erh - Known as one of the most famous Chinese teas and has a very distinct earthy aroma and taste. It has increased in popularity due to its reputation as a cholesterol reducer and a diet tea. $10.75
- Chocolate Pu-erh A calorie free hot chocolate. $18.75
Picked from an evergreen shrub in South Africa also known as Red Tea. It is naturally caffeine free and is low in tannins, which prevent it from becoming bitter.
- Plain A sweet and smooth African sensation highlighted by the ABSENCE of caffeine. High in essential minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, copper, fluoride, magnesium, zinc and antioxidants, makes this an extremely healthy choice. $5.00
- African Spiced A warm and tasty holiday spice blend of rooibos, coconut, ginger, apple, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom and almonds. $9.75
- Sunshine Lemon Invigorated Rooibos with a zesty lemon. $8.50
- After Dinner Mint Cacao nibs layered with Rooibos and mint leaves. $15.50
- Cozy Caramel A natural sweet & nutty Rooibos with apple pieces. $6.50
- Chamomile Used as a medicinal herb for centuries and continues to be sought out in order to treat health problems, relieve anxiety and control insomnia. $4.75**
- Honey Licorice For licorice lovers, melded with honey, has a fruity finish with licorice highlights. $7.75
- Tropical Fruit A summertime favourite has been transformed into a delicious fruit blend. $9.50
- Ginger Lemon Refreshing ginger & lemon infusion with Muskoka cranberries. $15.50
- Canoe Lake Notes of caramel, maple & pine smoke in a blend of Rooibos & black tea. $14.50
Green teas as lovely to look at, as they are delicate to drink. $3.00 each or 4/$10.00
- Lychee Ball -- with pink flower
- Hua Kai Fu Gai -- with orange flower
- Flower Burst -- has a peach character with hints of Jasmine & Lily.
PRICES ARE FOR 50 GR PACKAGES, WHICH PRODUCE APPROXIMATELY 20 - 25 CUPS
**packaging is 25 gr each which produce 10 -12 cups **